Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ford Thunderbird Site

I've long been a fan of the Ford Thunderbird, especially the first generation called the Classic Bird (1955 through 1957). To me the epitomize the concept of a luxury sports coupe. Recently I've felt the urge to launch a site that focuses on the iconic T-bird called Ford Thunderbirds (http://www.thunderbirds.biz).

I've written articles on every generation of the Thunderbird, from its earliest inception to the latest "Retro Bird" that ceased production in 2005. I've included the history of each model as well as classified ads to help the Thunderbird enthusiast find the car of their dreams. Stop by and take a look at what information is provided and feel free to submit your comments and questions. I see the site as a living thing, and I look forward to growing it in the community!

No comments: